Camp Tuolumne Trails is located near Groveland, California for non-profit groups of 15 - 84 guests. It is located on 80 acres of rolling foothills on the western slope of the Sierra Nevada and shares spectacular views with National Forest Service lands that border three sides of the property. Just off Highway 120, the camp is twenty six miles from the entrance of Yosemite National Park which offers additional site-seeing, biking, and hiking opportunities.
The camp is on the edge of the Tuolumne River canyon, approximately 1200’ above the Tuolumne River. From the lodging area and groomed meadow, guests are gifted with a priceless view of the Sierra Nevada mountain range.
A terrific feature of Camp Tuolumne Trails is its accessibility for persons with disabilities. Much of the camp, including trails, is wheelchair accessible. Almost all paths are graded for safe wheelchair access with raised decking between the cabins, encouraging independent and safe use by every guest.
- Six cabins with accommodations for 12 people each. Each cabin has a half bath.
- Two shower/bath houses are located nearby.
- Meal Service – homemade meals available for all groups, served in the dining hall by our friendly staff.
- The Great Hall is a three story log building. The bottom floor has a large program multi- purpose room. The 2nd floor serves as the large dining hall with a fireplace. A wrap around deck provides an outside dining option and/or meeting break out space with views of the main camp area. All three floors are serviced by an elevator.
- Outdoor gathering areas for small groups.
- Campfire/Amphitheater with bench seating
- Playing Field
- Bocce Ball
- Archery Range
- Hiking Trails
- Miner’s Camp
- Phone - (209) 962-7534
- Please Note - To reach a teacher, student, or staff member, call the WOLF Office at (831) 338-8018. In case of an emergency after regular office hours, call the site director for the facility where your program is occurring.
22988 Ferretti Road